2021 SCHOLARSHIP + FELLOWSHIP APPLICATIONS OPEN!
THREE NEW AWARDS, ADDITIONAL $15,000 IN AWARDS OFFERED IN 2021, DOUBLING TOTAL FUNDS AVAILABLE
Applications now available for 2021-2022 Architecture and Design Foundation Scholarships and Fellowships
The 2021-2022 application cycle opens January 19, 2021, with a deadline of March 30, 2021.
The Architecture and Design Foundation (ADF) awards scholarships and fellowships to support the next generation of architects. The ADF provides tuition support, travel grants, and research funding to high school students, college architecture students, and young architects just beginning their careers. One unique scholarship supports women design professionals seeking to further their education at design and leadership conferences. The ADF is proud to offer such a diverse offering of scholarships, while advancing educational attainment for all. This year, we are excited to introduce three new opportunities. Coupled with increased award amounts, these additions more than double our available funding each academic year. We are pleased to offer $31,500 in awards for the 2021-2022 cycle.
- CityLab High School Scholarship– NEW!
- Diversity in Architecture Scholarship
- DSGN Scholarship Towards an Equitable Architecture– NEW!
- HKS Equitable Design Scholarship
- Latinos in Architecture Scholarship
- Omniplan/ Hamilton+Harrell Scholarship
- Pat Yates Skillman Scholarship
TRAVEL AND RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS:
- Mary Kolb Berglund Traveling Fellowship
- McDermott Traveling Fellowship
- The Bill Millsap Fellowship: The Art of Landscape Architecture
- Swank Traveling Fellowship