2022 Scholarship + Fellowship Applications Open
$47,000 in funding available in 2022
The Architecture and Design Foundation awards a variety of scholarships and travel/research fellowships to support high school and college architecture students, as well as emerging professionals and women in architecture. The Foundation awards more than $50,000 annually to make college and careers in architecture accessible and bring diversity and equity to our related professions.
We invite you to apply today or share the details of our 2022 Scholarship and Fellowship awards with your networks of high school and university students, recent graduates and young professionals, those pursuing their architectural license, and women in architecture.
New this year! We have added two new opportunities:
- The ISN CityLab Scholarship Grant ($10,000 over 4 years/ $2,500 a year)
- The Emerging Professionals Path to Licensure Scholarship
- These join 13 other academic scholarships, travel and research fellowships, and professional development grants.
The application period for the 2022-2023 scholarship/fellowship cycle opened December 7, 2021, with a deadline of March 18, 2022.
An information packet is available for download and includes summaries of each scholarship, as well as messaging and images to help spread the word about these opportunities to your networks.
If you have any questions or would like to request more information, contact Katie Hitt at email@example.com.
- CityLab High School Scholarship
- Diversity in Architecture Scholarship
- DSGN Scholarship Towards an Equitable Architecture
- HKS Equitable Design Scholarship
- ISN CityLab Scholarship Grant – NEW IN 2022!
- Latinos in Architecture Scholarship
- Omniplan/ Hamilton+Harrell Scholarship
- Pat Yates Spillman Scholarship
- Peter Goldstein’s Founders Scholarship